Sunday 30 March 2014

First Post

This is my weblog where I will discuss whatever is on my mind. I am Greg Heslop and I am trained in Economics, Social Science and Philosophy. These disciplines I have learnt in my spare time as well as at University, in my case mostly the University of Edinburgh and the University of Chicago. I run a small business over at Le Mot Juste which is essentially a service for individuals who wish to be able to better express themselves in writing. Check it out.

This blog will mostly follow my own interests; mainly society, economics and philosophy, although I suspect additional stuff is likely to appear. I do it because I enjoy writing and speculating about issues of interest, so feel free to leave comments if you think you have got something worthy of being said.

No comments:

Post a Comment